WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK FEATURE & HEAT TOP 3 FINISHES MARCH 28TH 2015
WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK TOP 3 FINISHERS BY RACE CLASSMARCH 29TH 2015YELLOWCAUTIONFLAG.COM
DIRT TRACK SEASON GETS THE GREEN FLAG IN THE SOUTHEAST
DIRT TRACK SEASON GETS THE GREEN FLAG IN THE SOUTHEASTMARCH 17TH 2015TOOMSUBA MS
.The moment has finally arrived & the dirt track action is guaranteed to be on fire this Friday night at Hattiesburg Speedway for the season opener. Southern Outlaw Sprinters will be the special event for the evening along with a variety of local Dixie Ms hero's from the Pure Street, Street Stock, Outlaw Streets, a strong class of Crate Late Models & the fast growing Modified class. After a winter of preparations & construction by the Parker family, it's a sure bet that everyone will notice the time & care they have invested into the facility & the surrounding complex in just over a year of taking over the track.
2015 race season is rolling on into Spring & so are the southeastern dirt tracks all around the area including Jackson Motor Speedway March 27 for the Lucas Oil event. After several early season rainouts across the state of Mississippi, the season finally got a lucky break from Mother Nature just long enough for the season opener at Whynot Motorsports Park. (2nd Annual Battle of the States race.)
This time of season drivers tracks & teams battle more with the weather than the cars on the track. Not that we are take anything away from our racing or the racers. If you have ever had the privilege to see a dirt race in the south, you know first hand these racers bring it all & the kitchen sink when they show up at a dirt track on the weekends.
Make sure you are supporting your local dirt tracks & keep up with all your dirt news at YellowCautionFlag.com or follow us on Twitter @flagofcaution.
HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAY TOP 3 FINISHERS IN FEATURES & HEAT RACES MARCH 27TH 2015
TOP 3 FINISHERS AT HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAYMARCH 29TH, 2015YELLOWCAUTIONFLAG.COM
HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAY RELEASES DATE FOR DEBUT OF THE MSCCS SET FOR JUNE 5th
HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAY RELEASES DATE FOR DEBUT OF THE MSCCS SET FOR JUNE 5thJanuary 5th, 2014
Hattiesburg Speedway has released on their website hattiesburgspeedway.net a special racing event ( January 5th) scheduled for the upcoming 2015 race season.
It was announced later yesterday evening that plans are being put in place now to debut the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (Mississippi's only traveling Super Late Model series) in Dixie Mississippi.
Charles Thrash, promoter of MSCCS & track promoter Donald Parker have worked together to bring super late model racing back to Dixie on June 5th & will most surely guarantee a crowd pleasing, standing room only event when the high horsepower Big Boys of Late Model racing bring their bad boy toys to invade the legendary 1/4 dirt oval.
Yellowcautionflag.com had the privilege to speak with Donald & Kelli Parker after the announcement was made & though this is a dream come true to bring this style of racing back to the legendary speedway, Donald's initial quote was very simple " I just want our weekly race fans & supporters to enjoy this privilege, & show plenty support to the track & series by turning out for this major event insuring this to be a repeated annual event." ***At the time of this article YCF has not reached out to the series for an official statement but will be following up on the story very soon.
MSCCS series has a long history of bringing some heavy hitters to the action line up including Vicksburg Mississippi driver Bub McCool, who will be sporting a new Club29 racing ride with legendary car owner Randy Thompson. Also drivers Chase Washington, the Rickman brothers of Columbus Ms & other full time contenders like Meridian Ms Chad Thrash, Leon Henderson, "The Ragin Rebel" David Breazeale & "The Intimigator" Chris Wall.
There will be No NeSMITH CRATE LATE MODELS class run this night but weekly Hattiesburg Speedway Crate Late drivers are encouraged to try their hand at beating some of the best super late model talent in the southeast.
Also added to the schedule is a weekend double header July 3rd & 4th featuring two full nights of racing with a special appearance from the fan favorite Southern Outlaw Sprinters. All classes will be racing this weekend. There are plans in the works now for a special September 11th Memorial race along with the 4th Annual Curtis Burns Memorial scheduled for the latter part of the race season.
Follow all of yellowcautionflag.com content on their website & also follow them on their social channels @FlagofCaution on Twitter & Instagram #YellowcautionFlag on Facebook & also Chris YellowCautionFlag Creighton on your Facebook friends list.
Sent from my iPhone
ALL UPDATED MATERIAL
- RICKEY IDOM TAKES THE CBR OUTLAW STREET TO VICTORY LANE AT HATIESBURG SPEEDWAY
- BILL STEWART TAKES THE MR. 60 TO VICTORY LANE ON STREET STOCK OPENING POINTS NIGHT
- MICHAEL ARNOLD TAKES A WEEKEND SWEEP IN CRATE LATE MODEL
- HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAY TOP 3 FINISHERS IN FEATURES & HEAT RACES MARCH 27TH 2015
- WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK FEATURE & HEAT TOP 3 FINISHES MARCH 28TH 2015
- SPRINTS & RACE CARS GEAR UP FOR OPENING NIGHT AT HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAY MARCH 20th
- DIRT TRACK SEASON GETS THE GREEN FLAG IN THE SOUTHEAST
- BATTLE OF THE STATES RACE RECAP AT WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK
- STEPHENS ROCKETS TO BATTLE OF THE STATES MSSS WIN IN FRONT OF THE MAVTV CAMERAS!! by: Billy James, Announcer, MSSS
- MS BATTLE OF THE STATES UNOFFICIAL RESULTS MARCH 14TH WMP
- BAY AREA MODIFIED COAST TOUR 2015
- READY SET GO COUNTDOWN TO SEASON OPENER AT WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK
- NeSMITH/AR BODIES STREET5 STOCK DIVISION PRE-SEASON PRACTICES AND EVENTS
- MSSS LOOKS FORWARD TO START OF 3rd SEASON AFTER RECORD CAR COUNTS IN 2014
- MAGNOLIA MOTOR SPEEDWAY CANCELS RESCHEDULED FROSTBUSTER AT THE MAG
- Sammy Swindell tops entry list for USCS Magnolia Motor Speedway opener on March 6th and 7th
- MAV TV JOINS WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK FOR OPENING EVENT
- LOGO'S & SPONSORS
- HATTIESBURG SPEEDWAY COMES ALIVE MARCH 20TH
- 2015 BATTLE OF THE STATES WHYNOT MOTORSPORTS PARK
TOP HITS FROM OUR COLUMN
- Latest episode of YellowCautionFlag Race Radio May 9th
- MICHAEL WILLIAMS #19 STREET STOCK
- JEREMY IDOM WINS 20142014 NeSMITH STREET STOCK CHAMPIONSHIP
- FINAL POINTS STANDINGS IN THE MSSS
- MEMORIAL DAY GIB GIBBONS GIVEAWAY #GIBSGIVEAWAY
- AL KOUHOUT
- EVENT INFORMATION FOR THE INAGURAL MAXXIS SANTA SHOOTOUT DECEMBER 26th-28th
- YCF PROMOTIONS MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING FOR AN EVEN BETTER 2015 SEASON
- CRATE LATE MODEL APRIL 26th WMP
- BRETT ETHERIDGE TAKES WIN #1 IN NEWLY FORMED BEGINNER CLASS "FACTORY STOCK"